Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day TWO! Request Time!

Request Line Open!

Time to time, I feel it's nice to answer questions sent in from the flock. Here goes!

Question #1:

Hannah Brupp, age 44 from Chicago, IL asks:

"How is your son doing?"

Hannah Banana! Howzitz? Good to hear from you.

Jesus is fan-friggin'-tastic! Sitting at my right hand (looking over my shoulder as I write this, by the by - he says 'hey'). Just appeared on a piece of toast in Guam and is set to make a cryptic vision in the cereal of a Mr. Gene Baxter of Youngstown, Ohio next week. THAT should be a fun one!

Gene could really use the 'pick-me-up' after a series of bad real estate investments. Jesus told me He 'wasn't in the mood', but, after hearing Gene's plea for help at his bedtime prayers....what can I say? My boy is a bleedin' heart!

Otherwise, He's really taking a shine to advising politicians on things. Especially AMERICAN politicians. They really seem to have a handle on what my Son would do in most situations and they're not afraid to tell others! I looooooove confidence, especially when its earned and in the right hands. If there's one thing my Son promoted, it was capitalism!  

Oh! Almost forgot - Jesus isn't planning on returning to Earth right away. (he's having some issues with his passport - ugh!), so, just go about your business and try to be good to others and all that.

Question #2:

David Blondell, age 37, from Pittsburgh, PA asks:

"When I recently read the book of Ruth, the story of Naomi was very moving and teaching. What was your motivation to create that scenario?"

Well, hello. Good question.

I gotta be honest with ya', DB - I haven't read that book in a long time and, from what I recall, that story happened AGES ago, right?? The story of Naomi sort of escapes me. Is that the chick who threw the cellphone at her assistant? Sorry, I've been really too busy to get any reading in. I certainly hope to catch up on biblical history soon, but, honestly, it's been a bear trying to find time to read anything.

Good to hear from you, though, and, look for a lovely surprise in your wife's next ultrasound! oops! let the cat slip outta the bag! :)